Saturday 5 June 2010

Birthday BBQ For Gina




So happy that we chose to have the BBQ to celebrate gina the bina's birthday in the afternoon. FANTASTIC day, sun beating down.. oh thank you Tesco for having a gazebo on your shelf for just £13 (you tempted me he he) paddling pool underneath - perfect!!! Couldnt find my england flags anywhere then other half informed that they went to the tip.. f***ing beep beep - right dug down in a box near the skallywag - BEADS - all diffferent colours, sizes (sister Paula brought them me back from a trip to mardi gras) strung on the washing line near the BBQ . Shots from the day curtesy of other half as i was being a busy little bastard!

Just been outside and lightening is brilliant however its bucketing down now.. Other half decided to empty one side of the gazebo's bulging water log and got drenched and best is ,,, he did it again!!!!.. Thinking about running outside in the rain with no clothes on,, wonder what its like,.. ah well will never know cos im too chicken he he he






UrbEx on my mind and taking over, cant wait till tommorrow - will tell all then ha ha
It is a far, far better thing that I do now, than that I have ever done, and a far better place that I go to than I have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment