Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bristol part 2

Bristol Part 2  Floods of colour from the street lights especially in the rain



Bristol on a friday night


So we head out to the lanes to catch a rockabilly /psychcobilly band called Bad Roaches - very good! however had to leave as I ended up covering my ears as the sound was soooooo loud..doh
but my all time fave for rockabilly has to be the Jets and my claim to fame OTHER THAN  being asked out by Lionel  the tapper Blair when i was 16 was having a sneaky jive with Bob the bass player before they played a set.  I had the good fortune to be friends with Pam (an ardent rock n roller) who happened to be friends with The Jets..  haven't seen her in years might just catch up with her one day  








If you go to Bristol take in the street art,, it's everywhere and extremely good.



Exit Bristol and back into Gloucestershire

No comments:

Post a Comment