Thursday 20 October 2011

I dont want to be an orange unless its firmly attached to the fruit plus naughty horses

Oranges and the meaning of death.
I listened to a woman explaining death to 2 very wide eyed little girls (who had just lost their great grandmother)
undefined
you see when you peel the skin off an orange, that's like your skin, just a shell and inside the orange (she says jabbing her chest) thats you, so when the skin comes off  its just a shell you are shedding and they dont die cos they are always in your heart

Please let me be a an orange that is firmly attached to the fruit!
Can't see those kids wanting to eat oranges in the future
..................................................................

There are horses  in the fields next to me and they are nice when they are with their owners

this morning at 7.10am went to my car,, and its surrounded by 5 large horses that would not leave.. not knowing how you talk to them i found myself in cat speak????? ages later after looking but not finding an entrance only padlocked ones i left it to the police to round them up


No comments:

Post a Comment