Monday 14 January 2013

Flickr Explore Latest

Flickr Explore 4 latest!


New year res. to explain the pics.

Following an SPNC instruction  'SPNC - Year 3 - Instruction # 03
"Find the one among the others." - Julien Legrand '
Shot in Nottingham using a Sony Nex 5 which explains why i was able to get such a close shot without being noticed. The scene looked interesting with all the 'animal design ties ins' plus the finger pointing was an added bonus.  


Another SPNC instruction 'SPNC - Year 3 - Instruction # 04
"Give me an illusion of reality. Your reality." - Andreas Paradise'
 Shot in Loughborough with my Nikon 7000 with prime lens.  This was the second shot i took as i wanted to be sure that someone was going to look me in the eye.. as it turned out there were 2 one of which was my sister at the back that i hadnt realised had crept into the shot.. her laughing face made a  good contrast with the pink buttons central holding the brolly,  it was also very good that the 2 on the outer were having a conversation and a damn good stroke of luck that what made the shot was the woman on the right with her folded arms and eyes shut (not the type of santa that i wanted to bring presents :) )




I have recently visited Blackpool and wandering the streets spotted this very orange girl in the suntanning shop.  I wanted to be seen so stood with my camera poised facing her through the window,,, her startled expression made my day and is one of my favourite candid street shots


Another shot from Blackpool and i would thoroughly recommend a trip to any street photographer,  Shot inside a nightclub early hours of the morning, hence why she is so relaxed and not noticing me.  I bent down to her level to shoot this with a D7000 prime lens using flash.  The light created a really lovely splash against the mirrored back and lit up the girls face on the right.  It was a great bonus to get other peoples reflection in this shot. Another reason i do still very much like this one is the guy in the grey trousers un-noticing what is happening next to him.


The following 2 didnt make explore however to me they really summed up my trip to Blackpool.. The first sums up a very very cold windy night at chucking at time at silly o'clock, .. i hope when you view this you are able to feel just how awful the weather was


Everything worked in this one,, the lighting especially.. i still really like this one 



No comments:

Post a Comment