Saturday 12 March 2011

Loughborough's Rabbits

I first spotted the Loughborough Rabbits about 3 weeks ago, possibly have been around much longer than this,alas  my most sought after black rabbit  is no longer in existance, this may have given a clue as to WTF for or who is this poor man's Banksey. Somebody informed me of a penultimate stencil which had much writing inside it and having investigated its former whereabouts I can confirm this has been erased. By whom? certainly not the 2 shops on either side of the alley - could be the council?  Answers on a postcard please!

So just for the  lack of other things to do on a saturday morning  I found the first couple and followed the rabbit trail


Mr Sainsbury of Loughborough must be quite displeased as also the Schofield Centre. A  hairdressers also hit on Ashby Road
I may investigate further to see if indeed the rabbit zone ended here!

2 spotted on the High Street and the only one i saw which was in colour



 Is it possible these belong to the culprit?

No comments:

Post a Comment