Monday 7 March 2011

Magnum Photography

Sunday visited Right Here, Right Now Exhibition on Street Photography in Derby

WOW... I need to return and see many artist's work I just didn't have time to view.  Such alot of exceptional pieces  including these few of my favourites in the market square.



This one had me sniggering.. loved it


'So true' she says knowing that she must practice more to achieve some eye-pleasing shots
Orville Robertson, what a photographer, loved his work. His fantastic use of light is so wonderful.  If I lived in a normal house then I would definately be hanging a few of his.  William Austin and Steve Noon (you can see both of their galleries to the right of my blog - The Racket & Stevan Noon Photograpy)  also make good use of light - take a look!  
I also enjoyed viewing Peter Dench and his quirky humourous depiction of people shots


You've been snapped

 If you havent visited this fascinating exhibition then get off your back-side before it's too late. Ends 3rd April

No comments:

Post a Comment